The Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) is a part-time graduate degree program that allows middle- to senior-level executives to balance career commitments alongside higher education goals.
EMBA rebuilds the student’s knowledge of general management concepts, connecting these ideas to discussions of real-life business cases, and relating them to the student’s own professional experiences.
Like the MBA, the executive program takes students through a rigorous curriculum of management fundamentals and strategy. With EMBA candidates having diverse professional and technical backgrounds, and given that each class has an average of 10 – 12 years’ work experience, each course is designed to take advantage of the group’s collective expertise.
Program coursework spans 20 months, followed by a three-month independent study period where students work on their capstone project.
Program at a Glance
- Part-time graduate degree program
- Rigorous, practical, case-based teaching designed for middle- to senior-level executives that prepares them for bigger, career-advancing work challenges
- Students will be able to exchange ideas with experienced managers from among their classmates and the AIM faculty, who represent various industries and management disciplines
- Includes periodic assessments through written analyses of cases, exams, and projects
- Students may opt to participate each June in the EMBA Global Network Week
*GNW is a week-long exchange program where students take a special course at a member school of the Global Network for Advanced Management.
How much is the tuition fee?
USD 27,500 inclusive of tuition, case packs, and dinners
Do I have to pay the entire tuition fee before classes start?
Tuition can be paid either in full or three installments (one per term). Students also have the option to pay a reservation fee before the enrollment deadline, which will be deducted from the total fee. For details, call 892 4011 ext. 3003 or e-mail emba@AIM.edu.
Are scholarships available?
Scholarships are not offered for the EMBA program. However, student loans and installment plans are available.
What do I need to submit to apply for the EMBA program?
- Online Application Form
- Application Essay
- Recommendation Form to be sent along with the application form and essay questions
- To be filled out by your immediate supervisor or someone who knows your professional competence and skills
- For business owners, a copy of the business permit
- Transcript of Records (Mark Sheets for Indian applicants)
- TOR scan or photocopy of last completed degree
- Updated CV
- Copy of Passport ID page
- If unavailable, any government-issued ID
What is the Case Method?
- Requires students to analyze actual business and management situations, and come up with strategies to address identified problems.
- Strengthens the ability to think, communicate, listen, and act efficiently and effectively as a leader.
- Students meet in small learning teams and take the perspective of different functional areas of management.