Mr. Robin Bradshaw is an HR practitioner with two decades’ experience in general and people management roles. His particular expertise is on strategic planning and execution as well as organizational and leadership development.
Mr. Robin Bradshaw, Fellow of the UK-based Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Mr. Bradshaw was appointed Cathay Pacific’s Country Manager for the Philippines and Guam in 2016. He is currently also the Vice President of the Philippine Board of Airline Representatives.
Mr. Bradshaw earlier served as General People Manager of The China Navigation Company, Ltd in Singapore and as Logistics Group General Manager of Steamships Trading, Ltd in Papua New Guinea, apart from previous assignments in Cathay Pacific as Country Manager of Indonesia and Italy, and Personnel Manager of the Flight Crew in Hong Kong.
A strong supporter of charitable causes, Mr. Bradshaw works with non-profit organizations concerned with children and orphans, providing fundraising assistance and boosting governance for children’s institutions in developing countries.
Mr. Bradshaw graduated from Oxford University’s St. Peter’s College with a BA Hons in Philosophy & Theology, and took several executive education management courses at INSEAD.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Amravati University
- Master's Degree in PGDM-E Executive, IMT Ghaziabad, India
- Ph.D in Marketing, Jaipur National University
Professional and Academic Experience
- Associate Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, India
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad, India
- Visiting Faculty, S P Jain, Singapore
- Visiting Faculty, Fachhochschule Vorarlberg, Austria
- Visiting Faculty, Varna University of Management, Bulgaria
- Visiting Faculty, Great Lakes Institute of Management, India
- Visiting Faculty, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur, India
- Visiting Faculty, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai
- Visiting Faculty, Thapar University, India
AFFILIATIONS, AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2016 Selected as a Jury member for L’Oreal Brandstorm competition at Paris
- 2014 Won KPMG Ethics Grant for IMT Ghaziabad