MBA and MDM Scholarships
We are committed to making the Master in Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Development Management (MDM) programs available to Asia’s vibrant pool of aspiring graduates. To do so, the Institute provides both full and partial scholarships to exceptionally qualified students.
These students are chosen not only for their potential to enrich discussions in our case rooms and encourage wider worldviews among the student body, but for their ability to contribute to their own organizations and communities upon graduation.
The general criteria for scholarship eligibility include:
- excellent academic records;
- strong professional achievements and career trajectory;
- excellent written and oral English skills;
- exceptional people skills; and
- great leadership potential.
Scholarships are awarded as part of the admissions process. Some scholarship categories may require additional information to be submitted. Please review the information about each scholarship for additional requirements and/or details.
AIM reserves the right not to award these scholarships if no suitable, outstanding candidates are identified. Details on how to apply to the MBA and MDM programs can be found here.
AIM Excellence Scholarships Full scholarship, including campus dormitory accomodations
Awarded to the most outstanding applicants based on excellent academic, professional, and personal achievements, strong leadership qualifications, and the potential to contribute to society and give back to AIM to continue the tradition of assisting and awarding excellent candidates. Ideally with GMAT score of 750 or GRE equivalent.
- (a) Excellent performance across all of the MBA score criteria
- (b) Review by the AIM President or Dean
Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship Program Full scholarship, including campus dormitory accomodations and living expenses
The Asian Development Bank (ADB), with funding from the government of Japan, established the ADB-JSP Scholarship Program to encourage and strengthen human resource development in 1988. It is one of the most important sources of financial assistance for graduate students in the Asia Pacific region. AIM was one of the first ADB-designated institutions to receive scholarship funding for deserving students. Upon graduation, the scholars are expected to contribute to economic and social development in their home countries.
- This scholarship is open to all nationals of ADB-borrower countries
- Applicant should not have any prior master’s or doctoral degree(s).
- Requirements: (1) Submit ADB-JSP Information Sheet Form, (2) Certificate of Annual Income; (3) Notarized Affidavit of Family Income; (4) Transcript of Records/Mark Sheets with Grade Point Average or General Weighted Average.
- Student applicant should agree to return to his/her home country after completion of the AIM MDM degree
AIM will screen your application based on its own selection criteria, keeping in mind the ADB eligibility requirements and selection criteria . In turn, ADB will review the submissions from AIM and based on their selection criteria, will recommend awardees to the Executive Director for formal approval.
AIM-GT Foundation Scholarships Full scholarship, including campus dormitory accommodations, one round-trip airfare and stipend
- This scholarship is open to citizens of the People’s Republic of China from any province, with priority given to candidates from Fujian Province.
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university and must have a minimum GMAT score of 600 or a high average AIMAT score.
- Applicant must be admitted into the MBA program.
- Requirement: Interview with a representative from Metrobank