Amenities on Campus
The AIM Joseph R. McMicking Campus is located in the central business district of Makati City, Metro Manila. The campus consists of fully air-conditioned buildings that house the academic, administrative, and dormitory facilities.
- Ten amphitheater-style caserooms equipped with audiovisual and multimedia facilities
- Conference halls for plenary-type activities
- AIM-World Bank Global Distance Learning Center with videoconferencing capability
- AIM-World Bank Knowledge for Development Center, which serves as a depository library providing access to development-related publications of the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and other institutions
- Knowledge Resource Center, which serves as the library
- Six-level dormitory that has a student lounge, gym, study areas, 45 air-conditioned rooms, reception area, clinic, and chapel
- A Muslim prayer room or Mussolah
- A swimming pool
AIM Conference Centers
The AIM Conference Center Manila (ACCM) is a business hotel that serves as the Institute’s training and business resource center for executive education programs and the business community’s training facility requirements. ACCM offers premium accommodations in its 106 guestrooms and suites. It has two restaurants, a business center, two caserooms, and state-of-the-art meeting rooms for seminars, workshops, conferences, and private functions
The Institute operates another hotel located in Baguio City, 250 kilometers north of Manila. The AIM Conference Center Baguio, opened in 1994, is an ideal venue for executive education programs and corporate training seminars. It has 27 guestrooms, a caseroom, a multi-purpose hall, and facilities for seminars, workshops, and conferences.