At AIM, each program’s curriculum contains not only the required business tools and subjects, but also subjects and electives that take into account innovations in the business and development environments. Pooled together, the Institute’s programs provide students with knowledge and skills to prime them for leadership roles in business management, entrepreneurship, and development management.
- The Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a 16-month program designed for young men and women looking to jumpstart a career in management. Since 1968, more than 5,000 graduates from 27 countries have used AIM’s MBA as their passport to a lifelong career. The program stresses three attributes: business thinking, analysis, and decision-making.
- The 11-month Master in Management (MM) is a fulltime program for experienced managers in career transition, whether upwards to higher responsibilities or laterally to other functions or industries. The core competence of the MM graduate is strategy and leadership.
- The 11-month Master in Development Management (MDM) is an intensive and practitioner-oriented program designed to arm mid-career development executives and practitioners with tools to manage and lead public and civil society organizations, cooperatives, and private non-profit firms in the context of economic, social, and political development. The MDM trains students to be strategic leaders and change agents in their organizations/countries.
- The 20-month Evening EMBA is designed to enable working professionals to obtain an MBA from a world-class business school while balancing work, family, and personal commitments. Students learn the fundamentals of business strategy and general management competence which they need to lead, build, and manage enterprises that create value in a dynamic, global economy.
- The 15-month EMBA for Entrepreneurship program teaches principles of entrepreneurial thought and action that can be applied to new ventures, growing companies, family businesses and large corporations. The AIM Entrepreneurship program has blended learning experience delivered through online and face-to-face classes.