At AIM, each program’s curriculum contains not only the required business tools and subjects, but also subjects and electives that take into account innovations in the business and development environments. Pooled together, the Institute’s programs provide students with knowledge and skills to prime them for leadership roles in business management, entrepreneurship, and development management.
- The Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a 16-month program designed for young men and women looking to jumpstart a career in management. Since 1968, more than 5,000 graduates from 27 countries have used AIM’s MBA as their passport to a lifelong career. The program stresses three attributes: business thinking, analysis, and decision-making.
- The 20-month Executive MBA (EMBA) Evening Program is designed to enable working professionals to obtain an EMBA from a world-class business school while balancing work, family, and personal commitments. Students learn the fundamentals of business strategy and general management competence which they need to lead, build, and manage enterprises that create value in a dynamic, global economy.
- The 11-month Master in Development Management (MDM) is an intensive and practitioner-oriented program designed to arm mid-career development executives and practitioners with tools to manage and lead public and civil society organizations, cooperatives, and private non-profit firms in the context of economic, social, and political development. The MDM trains students to be strategic leaders and change agents in their organizations/countries.
- The Master in Entrepreneurship (ME) is an 18-moth part-time program designed to help entrepreneurs leverage their time and resources, grow their business, and balance business and personal goals. The program is intended for CEOs of entrepreneurial businesses and focuses on developing practical skills and realistic approaches to value creation and growth.
- The Master of Science in Innovation and Business (MIB) is designed for young professionals who hold undergraduate degrees in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Architecture/Agriculture, and Medical) disciplines. The program is open to fresh college graduates and professionals with up to three years of work experience. It aims to enable young STEAM professionals to break through the limits of their technical or science education. It will empower them to create economic and social wealth by building innovative, customer-centered technology products and services and insure their future in the business world.