AIM’s thought leadership is also grounded on the efforts of its endowed research centers. Called centers of excellence, they create venues for AIM program participants and the general public to exchange ideas and expertise, sharpen know-how on issues of the day, recommend policies, and propose action.
A commitment to provide a conducive venue for innovative propagation of knowledge is the common mission that binds the centers of excellence. The centers were established to give support to various activities such as public lectures, seminars, workshops, and conferences through the generosity of social investors, who share the same mission and objectives as the centers.
Results of the activities have been translated into publications in the form of policy papers, occasional papers, policy briefings, lecture proceedings, case studies, and books. The activities paint a colorful dimension to the overall AIM experience while influencing the evolution of the Asian region.
Centers of Excellence:
- AIM Policy Center
- AIM TeaM Energy Center for Bridging Leadership
- AIM Ramon V. del Rosario Sr. Center for Corporate Social Responsibility
- AIM Ramon V. del Rosario Sr. -C.V. Starr Center for Corporate Governance
- AIM Dr. Stephen Zuellig Center for Asian Business Transformation
- AIM Gov. Jose B. Fernandez, Jr.,Center for Banking and Finance
- AIM Dr. Andrew L. Tan Center for Tourism