Degree students may join or even establish organizations. The Student Association (SA) supervises all existing student clubs and liaises with AIM administration and groups or companies outside of AIM. Listed below are the active clubs under SA.
- AIM Green seeks to create awareness and reusing, recycling, and more convenient practices on campus.
- The Art and Antiques Club aims to share knowledge of Filipino art and the market for such art and antiques.
- Buzz Asia’s mission is to creatively share and apply ideas, information, and insights on the political, social, technological, and cultural aspects of Asia.
- The Consulting Club introduces students to the consulting industry.
- The Economics Club seeks to provide an objective and innovative outlook towards global economics that evaluates risk, control, and governance processes.
- The Entrepreneurship Club aims for its members to understand the evolution of a sustainable business and to acquire the tools and skill set required for it.
- Finance Club
- The International Muslim Student Association seeks to enhance the leadership skills of the future Muslim managers of Asia.
- Marketing Club
- Media Cell
- Music Club
- Operation and Strategy Club
- Philanthropic Activities Society (PACTS) usually conducts fundraising, blood donation drives, and visits to the different charities it sponsors.
- The Photography Club aims to provide members with an environment for learning, teaching, and growing their love of photography.
- The Popcorn Club helps students relax by showing popular and acclaimed films.
- Spotlight aims to study and generate insights on the media industry in the APEC region.
The Career Management Office holds activities that connect students and alumni with employers and recruiters. It has a wide network of national and multinational company recruiters in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East.
AIM students are known for studying hard and partying harder. Expect invitations to parties and performances during Christmas, Diwali, Chinese New Year, and AIM Anniversary Week.