AIM, Asia's first and foremost graduate school of Business and Management, is inviting junior or senior college students for On-the-Job Training endorsed by the school/professor and currently enrolled in:
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Communication & Multimedia Media Arts
- Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science, & Psychology
- Development & International Studies
- Business Administration & Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Minimum of 100 hours
- Open to learning and can work well individually or in a team
- Creative, dynamic, and motivated
- Willing to start the soonest
The trainee will be assigned in the appropriate department. He/she will assist his/her respective department in administrative functions, learn different systems used by the Institute, and be exposed to its day-to-day operations. He/she may be assigned to a different department depending on the number of hours to be completed. The trainee will be given allowance after the completion of his/her training.
Interested applicants may send a letter of intent and updated curriculum vitae with the subject title "Application for Internship: (Please indicate your course)" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone (+632) 8924011 ext. 6203
Please note that only candidates who meet minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process.
For some internship vacancies, priority will be given to those who can start as soon as possible.