Non-Teaching Staff Postings
- Executive Managing Director (AIM-SRF)
- Head of Fundraising
- Program Director (ZSDM)
- Executive Assistant
- Recruitment and Admissions Manager
- Marketing Services and Events Manager
- Customer Strategy and Research Manager
- Recruitment Coordinators
- Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator
- Branding Coordinator
- PR and Corporate Communications Coordinator
- Marketing Services Coordinator
- Customer Experience and Business Intelligence Coordinator
- Product Marketing Coordinators
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Sr. Accountant
- Library Associate
- Program Associate (ExecEd)
- Department Associate
- Department Assistants
- Project Coordinator (Project-based)
- Project Associate (Project-based)
- HR Assistant (Project-based)
- Project Manager - Accreditation (Consultant)
- Enrollment Management Associate
- Management Consultant (Consultant)
- Treasury Coordinator
- Branding and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Product Marketing Associate
Interested applicants may send a letter of intent and updated curriculum vitae with the subject title "Application: Job Position" to Ms. Shari Silvestre via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will proceed in the selection process.
NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS AT THE ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
AIM strives to attract, develop, and retain a highly motivated, competent, and diverse workforce.
AIM ensures work-life balance among its employees through various activities, such as sports, and other recreational endeavors that promote wellness, fun, camaraderie, and teamwork.
The Institute strives to create a caring and nurturing environment for its employees by providing benefits package, including health and life insurance, provident/retirement benefits, gratuity pay, meal subsidy, as well as other benefits for its regular employees.
AIM implements sound compensation practices based on internal equity and external competitiveness. It also rewards employees on the basis of work performance.
AIM grants educational subsidy to qualified employees who wish to pursue further studies.