AIM strives to attract, develop, and retain a highly motivated, competent, and diverse workforce.
Work- Life Balance
AIM ensures work- life balance among its employees through various activities, such as sports, and other recreational endeavors that promote wellness, fun, camaraderie, and teamwork.
The Institute strives to create a caring and nurturing environment for its employees by providing benefits package, including health and life insurance, provident / retirement benefits, gratuity pay, meal subsidy, as well as other benefits for its regular employees.
AIM implements sound compensation practices based on internal equity and external competitiveness. It also rewards employees on the basis of work performance.
AIM grants educational subsidy to qualified employees who wish to pursue further studies.
- AIM Faculty Career
- Administrative Assistants
- ICT – Systems Analyst/ Programmer
- Research Associate
- Associate Director for RVR CV Starr - Center for Corporate Governance
- Research Assistant for RVR - Center for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Junior Accountant for Finance Services Group
- Treasury Associate for AIM- SRF Finance
- Development Associate for Alumni Relations Office
- Project Development Manager for Institutional Planning and Development
- Graphics Assistant
Click here to see details on AIM's On-the-Job Training.