- AIM Faculty Career
- Administrative Assistants
- Associate Director - Office of Institutional Advancement
- Associate Director - Team Energy
- Associate Director - ALT Center for Tourism
- Audit Coordinator
- Career Services Coordinator
- Faculty Assistant
- Finance Associate - SRF
- Head Librarian - Knowledge Resource Center
- Investment Manager - SRF Finance
- Junior Accountant
- Junior Programmer - Information & Communications Technology
- Knowledge Manager - Team Energy
- Project Development Manager - Strategic Initiatives
- Program Manager (Chapter Development) - Alumni Relations Office
- Research Associate
- Research Manager
Click here to see details on AIM's On-the-Job Training.
AIM strives to attract, develop, and retain a highly motivated, competent, and diverse workforce.
Work- Life Balance
AIM ensures work- life balance among its employees through various activities, such as sports, and other recreational endeavors that promote wellness, fun, camaraderie, and teamwork.
The Institute strives to create a caring and nurturing environment for its employees by providing benefits package, including health and life insurance, provident / retirement benefits, gratuity pay, meal subsidy, as well as other benefits for its regular employees.
AIM implements sound compensation practices based on internal equity and external competitiveness. It also rewards employees on the basis of work performance.
AIM grants educational subsidy to qualified employees who wish to pursue further studies.