- AIM Faculty Career
- Administrative Assistants
- Associate Director - Office of Institutional Advancement
- Audit Coordinator
- Program Coordinator - Career Services
- Faculty Assistant
- Field Auditor - Office of Research & Publications
- Finance Associate - Scientific Research Foundation
- Junior Programmer - Information & Communications Technology
- Project Development Manager - Strategic Initiatives
- Program Associate - Office of the Dean, Faculty Development Office
- Project Development Coordinator - Strategic Initiatives
- Program Manager (Chapter Development) - Alumni Relations Office
- Research Associate - Office of Research & Publications
- Research Associate
- Website & Publications Associate
Click here to see details on AIM's On-the-Job Training.
AIM strives to attract, develop, and retain a highly motivated, competent, and diverse workforce.
Work- Life Balance
AIM ensures work- life balance among its employees through various activities, such as sports, and other recreational endeavors that promote wellness, fun, camaraderie, and teamwork.
The Institute strives to create a caring and nurturing environment for its employees by providing benefits package, including health and life insurance, provident / retirement benefits, gratuity pay, meal subsidy, as well as other benefits for its regular employees.
AIM implements sound compensation practices based on internal equity and external competitiveness. It also rewards employees on the basis of work performance.
AIM grants educational subsidy to qualified employees who wish to pursue further studies.