- Accounting Assistant
- Enrollment Management Coordinator
- Enrollment Management Associate
- Junior Accountant
- Marketing Consultant
- Department Associate
- Administrative Assistant
- Associate Director - Dr. Stephen Zuellig Center for Asian Business Transformation
- Audit Coordinator
- Program Manager - Dr. Stephen Zuellig Center for Asian Business Transformation
- Project Development Manager - Strategic Initiatives
- Research Associate
- Research Associate - Office of Research & Publications
- School Head - Stephen Zuellig Graduate School for Development Management (ZSDM)
Click here to see details on AIM's On-the-Job Training.
Interested applicants may send a letter of intent and updated curriculum vitae with the subject title "Application: (Job Position)" to Shari Silvestre via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
AIM strives to attract, develop, and retain a highly motivated, competent, and diverse workforce.
Work- Life Balance
AIM ensures work- life balance among its employees through various activities, such as sports, and other recreational endeavors that promote wellness, fun, camaraderie, and teamwork.
The Institute strives to create a caring and nurturing environment for its employees by providing benefits package, including health and life insurance, provident / retirement benefits, gratuity pay, meal subsidy, as well as other benefits for its regular employees.
AIM implements sound compensation practices based on internal equity and external competitiveness. It also rewards employees on the basis of work performance.
AIM grants educational subsidy to qualified employees who wish to pursue further studies.